A SIMPLE BEAUTY ROUTINE
I wanted to share with you guys a few of my favorite makeup products (post face wash/moisturizer, etc.--I'll share that with you later) that help me achieve a natural, but manicured, everyday look. I like for my makeup to be subtle! Most days I use a combination of the products below but not all at once. Just depends on the day, how much time I have to get ready in the morning and honestly what I have the energy to do (not a morning person).
- MAC Studio Face + Body Foundation // Color: C7 -- I've never worn foundation before and am always told that I don't need it when I have my makeup professionally done but I wanted something to give me a "dewy" moisturized look. This product achieves that look and goes on very light and thin. To me, this isn't your traditional foundation. I also love this because now that it's getting cold I'm starting to look a little pale and this gives me an even natural glow.
- MAC Select Cover-Up // Color: NC45 -- BAGS! Even when I get a full night's sleep I still have under eye baggage in the morning and a little puffiness. This helps with that and is a great concealer for a special event. I also really love Vincent Longo's Perfect Canvas Liquid Concealer in Tan which reduces puffiness and dark circles (I actually like it a little better than MAC--I just ran out) and is great for everyday.
- MAC Powder Blush // Color (above): Blunt (I also use Peachtwist)
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil // Color: 729 Chestnut -- Use as a lipstick replacement.
- MAC Keepsakes Nude Lip Bag // Colors: Kiss the King, Chic Supremacy, Boldy Bare -- Used together or alone.
- MAC Fluidline // Color: Blacktrack --Eyeliner!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 // Fav colors together: Busted + Tease --Great basic natural palette.
- Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss (Vegan) // Color: Freestyle
- YSL Babydoll Mascara // Color: Black & Lancome Definicils Mascara // Color: Black
- MAC Eye Brows // Color: Spiked -- I feel naked without my brows. My life hasn't been the same since I used Spiked.
- Left to Right: MAC Angled Brush, MAC Brow Brush, Vincent Longo Concealer Brush (25), MAC Face Brush (127), MAC Powder Brush
What are some of your favorite products?