Happy Monday, all!
I can't believe it's Thanksgiving week already! In the spirit of kicking off the holidays, I wanted to share with you my holiday "bucket list". I've compiled a list of some of my favorite holiday traditions along with a few new things I want to try. Some of the things below you can do anywhere and others are Atlanta based. I've provided links where possible so you can participate in the fun too!
- Volunteer Time in the Community/Give Back!
- Garden Lights Holiday Nights: Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer: Center for Puppetry Arts
- Astor Holiday Ice Rink: The St. Regis
- Atlanta Ballet's Nutcracker: The Fox Theatre
African American Philharmonic Orchestra: Southwest Arts Center
Christmas Tree Picking: Location TBD
Decorate the Tree!
...and most of all giving thanks and spending time with family + friends! How do you plan on spending the holiday season?
What are some of your favorite holiday traditions? Are you trying anything new this year?